The Espaciel reflector must be fixed with screws ?
Small reminder on which Light Reflector must be fixed or not with screws:
- Espaciel reflectors without drilling / without screws:
- the Balcony Reflector : to tighten on any type of balustrade, with a strap to secure the reflector
- the Interior Reflector : to be placed simply on the windowsill, inside
- the Terrace Reflector : to be placed on the floor in front of a patio door
- the Garden Reflector : to put on his foot
- the Window Reflector : to be fixed with the fixing bar on the sides of the wall gap for first floor windows
- Espaciel reflectors with drilling / with screws :
- the Window Reflector : on the floors, for safety reasons
- the Wall Reflector : to be screwed on the wall, in front or on the side of your window or patio door
- the Solar Patio Reflector : to be fixed high on the wall
The Wall Reflector and the Solar Patio Reflector are the 2 Espaciel Reflectors that must be fixed with screws.
The Window Reflector is simply fixed with screws when placed on the floor.